UCertify test questions

robalexclarkrobalexclark Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I recently went and bought UCertify test questions for 70-536. I now wish I hadn't as some of the questions really are so far out of scope its not true. For example, I am a windows developer but half the questions were ASP.Net specific questions. I have also bought the MeasureUp questions and don't have so much trouble with them.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with UCertify?

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    CertGuard reports that Ucertify.com has been reported for "unethical behavior." This usually indicates that they advertise the sale of actual certification exam test questions, which is cheating and unethical. It can also indicate that the material they sell is not representative of the exams they advertise it for and is therefore a misleading rip-off.

You really want to stay with the leading cert prep providers, which include MeasureUp, PrepLogic, Train Signal, and Transcender.
  • robalexclarkrobalexclark Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This whole thing is a complete minefield. I can't find anything on CertGuard about UCertify at all. If they are actual test questions then that means that 70-536 includes things on web.config and ASP/Net postbacks - which is something that I have never used (and am unlikely to anytime soon), so I may as well give up anyway. The "Study Guides" also cover ASP.Net specific topics and probably 8/10 of them appear to be useless.
    If you look at the objectives for 70-536 you will see that there are no Web topics covered at all. It sounds like you are referring to the 70-528 exam.

And regardless if the "practice" questions are accurate or not, the use of cheating materials is highly discouraged, and the solicitation of such material is not allowed here at TechExams. Many of the businesses that sell that sort of material are based in China or Pakistan, and I certainly wouldn't want my credit card number ended up over there. icon_eek.gif
    If you look at the objectives for 70-536 you will see that there are no Web topics covered at all. It sounds like you are referring to the 70-528 exam.

I'm aware what the objectives are for 70-536 (thanks), I've only read through the MS prep guide, like, half a dozen times, and this is why I was surprised at the "out of scope" ucertify questions.
    And regardless if the "practice" questions are accurate or not, the use of cheating materials is highly discouraged, and the solicitation of such material is not allowed here at TechExams.

I'm also aware of this one too (thanks). I wasn't trying to, or having any intention of cheating, merely questioning the inclusion of questions in which I (probably incorrectly) thought was a bona-fide guide, which now turns out to be a waste of money as it covers topics (not questions) which will never turn up in any 536 exam.
    CertGuard reports that Ucertify.com has been reported for "unethical behavior."

I wish I had known about the certguard recommendations earlier. However, I can't find any information on UCertify - could you please provide a link to this report.
    [/quote]
    I wish I had known about the certguard recommendations earlier. However, I can't find any information on UCertify - could you please provide a link to this report.
    1. Go to the URL http://www.certguard.com/search.asp
    2. In the "Enter a Domain:" text box, enter "ucertify.com"
    3. Click the search button to the right of the text box
    4. Read the report that is displayed in the dashed area
    Got it - thank you
  • soggyballzsoggyballz Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Big Mistake

Basically has questions that answers can be found be found in the MS prep book, but the actual exams questions were ALOT more difficult, and more detailed. I would not recommend Ucertify. I failed the exam miserably. I do not think that the package is unethical, as the questions were no where near the same as exam.

perhaps different ucertify exams are more closely related to the actual MS exam, but not in this case.
  • DeepCodeDeepCode Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    After taking 4 MS exams, I am saying the "practice" exams are a waste of time. They can also give you a FALSE sense of being prepared. I've bought practice exams from one of the "more reputable" companies and they were useless. Cramming for a week is quite an unrealistic study period to pass these exams. Even if you've been working with it for a while, the exam is sooooo detailed, you have to study like it's college all over again.

What worked for me is to THOROUGHLY know the material in the study guide and DO THE LABS at the end of the chapters. If you get to the point where you can do the labs with minimal references to the text/reference, you're getting it. If you basically copy the code from the text i.e., read it in the book and type it in VS, and think you're "getting it", you're in for a surprise.

I am scheduled to take this exam in two weeks. I took the 528 4 weeks ago so I"ll post my report after that.
  • adarsh7adarsh7 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    1. Go to the URL Search
    2. In the "Enter a Domain:" text box, enter "ucertify.com"
    3. Click the search button to the right of the text box
    4. Read the report that is displayed in the dashed area
    Hello. I have checked the report on Search website. I found uCertify ranked 2nd on the top 20 safe searches. I got 4 certifications with the help of uCertify. I agree there are variety of questions some of them are loosely related too, but if you continue studying you will see the benefit of not getting only certifications but also knowldge.

This company claims 100% money back gurantee if you fail the exam, and I don't think any fake company with un-ethical behaviour will do this.