Taking Sec+ Tommorow!

SniperHunterSniperHunter Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Wish me luck! ;)
"You know what they say, Microsoft could sell sand in the desert, but Novell couldn't sell crack in Harlem"

Comments

• RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Luck dood :)
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    :) All the best. You'll need it. Dont forget to give us your feedback. icon_scratch.gif mmm! As a last thought, Praying helps. :D
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LMAO - it ain't that bad Chiro icon_lol.gif

Of course, anyone who goes into Sec+ lightly may as well pray, because if you haven't studied you will spend $$$$
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I'm sure that you've studied.
    Yes, pray indeed!

Now, go scorch that thang!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
    Jostled me from my doze. Its people like u who keeps us lazybutts studying. Aint got all those dollars but i have the will. Skipping lunch for A+ (Cant proceed without good ol PREP school).Rest of the day covered(CCNA,Coursework etc). I've run out of fuel in IDS almost drooled SYBEX twice sleeping.gif .Woke up first thing i see is Network based IDS blablabla! PROS! Pliz shed the light icon_wink.gif .
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Jostled me from my doze. Its people like u who keeps us lazybutts studying. Aint got all those dollars but i have the will. Skipping lunch for A+ (Cant proceed without good ol PREP school).Rest of the day covered(CCNA,Coursework etc). I've run out of fuel in IDS almost drooled SYBEX twice sleeping.gif .Woke up first thing i see is Network based IDS blablabla! PROS! Pliz shed the light icon_wink.gif .

:D You're only seeing the stuff when you wake up? When i'm studying hard, I start dreaming about this crap.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
    icon_mad.gif Believe me i'm hallucinating em stuff :D Guess what God just sent me my hard earned Net+ stuff 'n' all em goodies. I'm really seriouse bout IDS stuff need help. Takin a break waiting for my stomach to start rumbling icon_lol.gif . Thats when my oblongata is at its peak overclock mode. Thanks to all these wonderfull Techies.They lessen the technical burden out of technology making it easier to understand. icon_wink.gif
    icon_cool.gif Didnt know one needs a dentist kit for pc troubleshooting icon_rolleyes.gif nor that A+ was fun. Saw em in dummies. Feel free to laugh i used dummies for N+.(Don't know bout SEC+ tho).Glister sure has a sense of humour with precision to add. Anyway i keep falling back here to check any helpfull response about IDS or IRS :P .

When your brain starts boiling over,
    brain# copy run start.
  • SniperHunterSniperHunter Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed today, with an 804!! Im soo happy :) I used Mike Meyers Passport Sec+ book, Techexam questions, Network Security by Thompson and my school training. Now its time for the beast icon_twisted.gif

-Anthony
    "You know what they say, Microsoft could sell sand in the desert, but Novell couldn't sell crack in Harlem"
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Most excellent, SniperHunter!

Heartiest Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
    Congratulations. icon_wink.gif