Options

thanks to all that have helped me over the last few weeks

keltakkeltak Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
did my 70-271 today and passed 866.

I did the transcender test sims, and used CBT nuggets and MSP 70-271.

I only saw 2 questions similar to the ones i had seen in mock exams and they both had a twist to them. I won't bother with transcender again.

did my last mock yesterday afternoon and on the last question the transcender app crashed.

today, 1 hour into the exam the server crashed and i ended up probem solving the network for 20mins with the guy from the test centre. once it was running again i completed the exam quickly. I only had 7 questions left.

the questions were not as complicated or drawn out as the transcender ones. I had loads of time to read the questions.

RULE #1. Read the question.

there were a couple that i thought all the answers were wrong. and 3 questions homed in the subject i least studied.....printers.

Anyway, I did it and just wanted to say thanks to the people of this forum who replied to the questions i posted earlier this month and to all the other posters on this forum, somtimes i read other posts that i don't need to reply to don't feel qualified to.....(might be now?) But i still manage to learn from them.

thanks everyone :D

BY THE WAY....READ THIS
You can now take advantage of the opportunity to get a free second chance
to pass a Microsoft IT Professional, Developer, or Microsoft Dynamics™
certification exam through June 30, 2008. This offer is available
worldwide, to anyone who registers for Second Shot and does not pass
their first attempt at one of these exams.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    grats and GL on 272.

I also bought Trancenders for them and I dont think they helped a whole lot there either.
  • Options
    Magnum2544Magnum2544 Member Posts: 103
    Congrats I just passed 271 and am onto 272 as well...good luck on yours!
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    freetechfreetech Member Posts: 154
    Congrats. 271 is my next cert exam.
    Glad to hear you did well.
    Experience is a harsh teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.

I have my 70-272 booked for the 27th.
    Not really looking forward to it, I found the office apps and outlook express material really boring. I like to learn how/why things work, but that material is pure memory related, you either memorise locations of options etc or your up the creek.

Just hope i can scrape through and then on to somthing a bit more interesting, 70-270.

I had to laugh when i was told to learn all the options available in the GPO settings, yeh right.
  • Options
    Magnum2544Magnum2544 Member Posts: 103
    Just hope i can scrape through and then on to somthing a bit more interesting, 70-270.

I had to laugh when i was told to learn all the options available in the GPO settings, yeh right.

You don't have to know that much about GPO, just know about software deployment and stuff like that. It is a little tougher because alot of the questions are focused on stuff that people don't use on a day to day basis in XP