Win Xp Pro Pass

DomainDomain Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the exam today and passed with 789. The test isn't impossible, you just can't know everything. Considering that I really have no hands on experience with xp pro besides my home use - I didn't do that bad. Still trying to get a IT job.

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats!
    domain wrote:

Still trying to get a IT job.

join the club! :)
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Congrats! Yeah, it's one of those things that you have get lucky with. I had a friend that landed me my first IT job, and land me the second one too. It's not that you, or anyone doesn't know what we're doing, it's just sometimes you need someone on the inside.

Good luck!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • RamsesKRamsesK Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good job icon_thumright.gif
    Formule One Racing Addict...
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, Domain!

It appears from your cert listing that you have gained at lot of knowledge in the IT field. You need determination to land that first job. These jobs are a bit scarce right now, but the situation is better than it was a year ago.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    Domain wrote:
    I took the exam today and passed with 789. The test isn't impossible, you just can't know everything. Considering that I really have no hands on experience with xp pro besides my home use - I didn't do that bad. Still trying to get a IT job.

Congrads on the pass....GL on the job search.... Make sure you check into job fairs as they come into town.... Many jobs that are open require security clearances though.... icon_sad.gif
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III