Options

uuhh uuhh passed today!!!

RamsesKRamsesK Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
yep i' ve got my first MCP certificate icon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif

i saw in the exam a lot of questions about permission on local and global groups that try to confuse, be careful everyone that is going to take it.

should i keep studying on microsfot next exams or get finally ready on the Net+, however i took this one first because i have a large experience working with this OS so it was a little easy for me, i think that if i let the net+ for the final exam to achieve MCSA may be easy because the two following exams have a lot of networking involved so that will be like a preparation for the Net +

thx administrator for studynotes they were so helpful, i got studynotes also from windows2000trainers.com and the most important one that helped me was the study guide from ****, the questions in the real test are so similar to those ones on all about,

good liuck everyone! icon_cool.gif
Formule One Racing Addict...

Comments

• Options
    antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    Ramsesk wrote:
    yep i' ve got my first MCP certificate icon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif

the most important one that helped me was the study guide from products to **** my way through exams because I'm to darn lazy to actually study for it., the questions in the real test are so similar to those ones on all about,

Dude, you should really study to learn the concepts of the test and learn how to use the operating system. If you get a job, you wont know how to do solve any of the technical problems cuz you studied to pass the test rather than studying the overall material icon_cry.gif ... Next time, glance over the Windows Resource Kit & play fair....
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    ramsesk wrote:
    the most important one that helped me was the study guide from [products to **** my way through exams because I'm to darn lazy to actually study for it., the questions in the real test are so similar to those ones on all about

Whatever product you used, that was so similar, was a cheating guide! icon_evil.gif

It was so similar because it was probably actual questions stolen from a previous exam version. Cheaters Suck! If you didn't know you cheated, fine, now you know not to use that material! However, if you willingly know you're using **** guides, you suck, like all cheaters!

If you're not sure if something is a braindump(****), try to post it here, and if you see what is in your above post, then it is a ****. Anyone can use those and pass.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade either, congratulations on the pass, and good luck in the future, but try to stay away from braindumps.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

im sorry about that i know what you meant but how i took that guide was just as a test right before the exam, just to test me and see how good i can be for it, i just was so surprised about how they can simulate the real test, and well i have been working with Windows XP for more than two years so i know it very well, i studied in my collegue (because im doing an actuall career), but if i want i can take the MCP or comptia or whatever exam by miself , im studyng all about this stuff in the collegue with real good teachers that are masters on this as i see them working with big infrastrutures on computers, i had done in my collegue the term relative to the XP MCP exam so i was already prepared but i felt that i needed more stuff on it, i read a lot of it and also i have a 4 computers network at home and three of them are win xp, one of them is win 98 (i use this one with win 98 just to see how i cxan make win xp and 98 work together well). and at my work i have been supporting the local network since there are not network administrators and there are nine computers working at all, is not a part of my job there but i love help in those cases where you can show to yourself and for opther people how much you already know about XP and is not just XP i am in the Field since 6 years ago so i know something, i support a lot of people and of course i get my right reward for it icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    Ricka182 wrote:
    It was so similar because it was probably actual questions stolen from a previous exam version. Cheaters Suck! If you didn't know you cheated, fine, now you know not to use that material! However, if you willingly know you're using **** guides, you suck, like all cheaters!

If you're not sure if something is a braindump(****), try to post it here, and if you see what is in your above post, then it is a ****. Anyone can use those and pass.

nice words a from a IT Professional... you better close your mouth and talk with respect as all of the guys do here, i know my stuff you know yours, and a professional on any area is not just a professional for know something is also a professional because have been living in a world where learned ethics and some about respect, try learn that and then you will realize what a complete person is with whatever career loves and whatever live has done, and also you can send PM here so try to dont say things like that to people that you dont know and where everyone is looking at,

there are too many things that i have to learn as all of we do here, but if you see the forum rules there are rules about respect to everyone, the deal here is share knowledge and help us each other if we can under the management of a great administrator that have done a great site for all of us.

sorry but after all i do and all i love this Computer's world and all of i have on experience i can't just skip someone saying wrong things

im sorry anyway Ricka182
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Ricka182 wrote:

I guess you are missing the point here Ramsesk. I totally agree with Ricka, IF you willingly know you're using **** guides...
    Ramsesk wrote:
    i just was so surprised about how they can simulate the real test
    I think you need a wake-up call... they are not simulating the real test, they've stolen the questions. Not even from a previous exam set... They add and change a couple of words, but it is still a braindump, same questions - same answers.
    Ramsesk wrote:
    nice words a from a IT Professional...
    And wise... I only wish every IT professional would share the same opinion about **** products.

In case you actually paid for the product, you've send your money to criminals in Pakistan (seriously...) As they don't have any real copyright laws there, you can buy Windows XP for a $1 on the streets, and walk into a test room with a digital camera and steal all the questions including exhibits, and sell them on the Internet... Apart from the fact that people who use such products are cheating, such products are illegal.

I don't doubt your IT skills, talent, or your learning abilities. Still IMHO I think nobody who uses such a product deserves to pass a test (get a certificate) for which other people have studied there ass off.

There is of course a very good reason for me to use our word censor to replace such sites with a phrase like that, if that reason isn't obvious, do a search for braindumps in our forums... Also, when you registered for our site, you agreed to the Registration Terms which include not posting the name or link to any **** site. As the terms mention that will result in a permanent ban. (only 5 people got banned in 2 years :)) This is to prevent people from knowingly promoting such sites. I assume that was not your intention (after 30 posts... although I do remember removing a post in which you mentioned the same company before icon_confused.gif )

Please do not let this turn into a needless discussion about braindumps and if "****" is cheating or not. If you feel the need to explain why you think it isn't, take it somewhere else, we've heard all the excuses before (tests too expensive, too hard, too weird, "I don't really need them", etc. etc.). My general advice to everyone is to stay away from PDF guide with only answers and questions.

Please take this as it is meant: advice ;) You'll be even more happy passing a test without know the questions and answer up front.
  • Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Congrats on the pass, but how you carry yourself is in no way shape or form what I would consider professional.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!