Options

Back to my roots

UnderPhireUnderPhire Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I majored in computers in high school my junior and senior year, took electronics and CIS in Vocational school, was in my high schools Linux club, but found myself in college in the medical field. Well, needless to say it wasn't my cup of tea. I'm now concentrating on what I love to do, and decided to kick things off with my A+ Certification. In vocational school I had taken the 2003 objectives and passed the software but got hung up on the hardware, but I hope this time will be different. The book that I am using is the CompTIA 2006 A+ In Depth guide by Jean Andrews, as well as it's 800 Question Q&A book. Right now I am planning on knocking down a chapter a day. Any advice would be strongly appreciated. Thanks -Eric

Comments

• Options
    freetechfreetech Member Posts: 154
    You know what kind of study works for you, but get a date in mind for the test and stick to it.
    The other thing is practice, practice, practice. See it, read it, do it.
    If you see something in the book that you are unfamiliar with, take time to try it until you're familiar with it. That is mny best advice.
    Experience is a harsh teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.