Options

Passed

GratefullazGratefullaz Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
with a 900 :D
There were about 6 I was unsure and 6 more that seemed right and was certain of the rest. Seems like I missed at least 1 so I am not sure how the scoring really works. I have been studying forever waiting for a good deal on a voucher and finally getcertified4less was running $159 on early expires they expire Saturday 2/23. I grabbed it and went and took the test. I studied Sybex, testout, CBT, and skillsetIT for well over 6 months so I might have overprepared just a little.

Comments

• Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Whew! That's impressive. Congratulations on that! I should've overstudied like that as well when I took it. :)
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Passing Score: 764 (scale 100 - 900)

http://techexams.net/co_securityplus.shtml

You aced it buddy, congratulations icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    shon541shon541 Member Posts: 136
    Very good job! Now what are you going to do?
  • Options
    GratefullazGratefullaz Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I completed some CCNA classes between studying for sec+ so that is probably next, hopefully I will not wait as long. It is not as expensive but a little more in depth I would imagine. This is another one I will overthink as when I began my career I was setting up VPN tunnels, SSH, and access list on PIX without any real knowledge so I am a little wary of Cisco. Touch up on my VLAN, trunking, RPs terminology, and specifics of all the show commands and I should be good. icon_rolleyes.gif Set my goal on summer.
  • Options
    AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Very Impressive, i admire your attitude. i have 2 books already. The sybex security + certification and the Syngress. Im kinda confused though cause the exams says SYS-103 but the books are for the 101. I was told also that the objective would be changed this year how true is that, and how does the 103 differ from the 101.
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it