HEY PLANTWIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yanquiyanqui Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took Net+ yesterday and passed!

Not with nearly as much cushion as I'd have liked, but the exam was really a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Heads up! Even though they did not change the exam number, you need to study the 2007 objectives, and you prep material needs to be chosen with that in mind.

Some of the stuff on the test wasn't in my study material; but I've been working with it on the job; oh yeah, I got a great job last spring, after I finished my project at the previous job and got laid off; got a raise with the package as well, and a great training budget that will pay for my exam (once I locate the payment receipt I got).

What's up with you?
Makin' it happen regardless...

Comments

• supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    Well look who is Net+ certified!

Congrats, darlin'
    How's life down south? icon_cool.gif
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • yanquiyanqui Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Movin' along. I've been at this gig since April of last year and I got a raise last week, which was a vote of confidence for me. We've had a quiet two summers, weatherwise.

I had to figure out who you were without Balto!

Who else hangs out here?
  • AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS ON YOUR PASS.
    So whats up next for u?
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it
    breathing right now.

not sure what's coming up next, I'll mull it over and talk with my supervisors, since they're paying for it.
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    yanqui wrote:
    I took Net+ yesterday and passed!

Not with nearly as much cushion as I'd have liked, but the exam was really a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Heads up! Even though they did not change the exam number, you need to study the 2007 objectives, and you prep material needs to be chosen with that in mind.

Some of the stuff on the test wasn't in my study material; but I've been working with it on the job; oh yeah, I got a great job last spring, after I finished my project at the previous job and got laid off; got a raise with the package as well, and a great training budget that will pay for my exam (once I locate the payment receipt I got).

What's up with you?

Well done, keep that stuff fresh in your head I may need to pick your brains. Nice to see you again and congratulations on that pass!
    Hey Turgon, I was wondering how you were doing. Still plugging away on CCIE, or does your signature line need updated?
  • NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hey congrats Yanqui!

I was wpfossil on icertify and examnotes - It's good seeing you and Turgon and Plantwiz around here.

Good luck with whatever comes next!
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Netwurk wrote:
    Hey congrats Yanqui!

I was wpfossil on icertify and examnotes - It's good seeing you and Turgon and Plantwiz around here.

Good luck with whatever comes next!

I thought I recognized your username's from somewhere.

Congrats on passing the Net+ Yanqui.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    yanqui wrote:
    Hey Turgon, I was wondering how you were doing. Still plugging away on CCIE, or does your signature line need updated?

Still plugging away, the last year I have been doing some regular studying most evenings after work and weekends.

I have a thread on the CCIE forum with my progress. Drop by sometime to say hi!

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23875&start=200