Options

Cisco exam question.

AlexMRAlexMR Member Posts: 275
I am almost ready to take ICND1 exam. I think I will do it this week. I wanted to know if you are awarded partial points for multiple choices question when you dont pick all the correct answers.

I think it might be easier on the actual exam to pick the right answers because you are given the amount of correct ones, but in the tests and exercises I have been doing you are not told about a few possible answers, and this makes them really hard. Even when they tell you how many answers you have to pick, if they score the answer as wrong if you dont select all the correct answer, then I'd start understanding why the test are consider so hard.

I've read in some places that they give you partial points for partial answers in this scenario, but I have also read they only give partial points on the simulations.

What is correct?
Training/Studying for....CCNP (BSCI) and some MS.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    AlexMR wrote:
    but I have also read they only give partial points on the simulations.
    Cisco has only admitted you can get partial credit on the SIMs -- any answer about the multiple choice questions you get is just a guess.

I think the Cisco Network Academy exams gave you partial credit on multiple choice questions -- then the Academy CCNA Practice exams didn't.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!