BCMSN fill in the blank questions

gencoyilmazgencoyilmaz Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi,
I have seen some fill in the blank questions in test kings for BCMSN . Could someone who already took BCMSN tell me whether, there were those kind of questions or not in the exam ?

I will schedule this exam but it seems that manythings have been changed ..

thanks for help.
still BSCI

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    The guide you are using is a **** book! FYI
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • gencoyilmazgencoyilmaz Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks,
    but I didnt like the way this forum changed my words about that test phrase.
    I have been giving my full efforts for a long time to prepare these exams. In router labs and I
    I have been reading lots of documents to become successful.

I have used those test before CCNA exam but I have used those tests for the last check whether I am ready for the exam or not.Even if I havent used those test , the results would be more or less the same , since I had already solved many of the question in the tests.

again I didnt like the way this forum changes my words and call myself as lazy...
    I think it is a matter of respect..
    still BSCI
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    One more FYI...This site does not tolerate braindumps. It's nothing personal. When you registered for the site, you agreed to the Terms of Registration, which has it's anti-braindump statement at the end. That's all.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    again I didnt like the way this forum changes my words and call myself as lazy...
    I think it is a matter of respect..
    It shows of very little respect to post a name of a **** site in a forum where people work hard to pass there exam without cheating. icon_mad.gif