Options

Failed Today with 622 HELP!!!

bankies1965bankies1965 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, sat 70-270 this morning and failed with a 662

Have been using the Passport book, ExamWeb practise exams, Tech Notes + Exams on this site and as much info as I could find.

Score report shows main problem area as Config, Managing and Troubleshooting security.

Found I had not covered a lot of this and practise tests were not as hard as the real exam.

Resit booked for 21st June but I need some guidance on practise exams that are closer to exam standard and source of info to cover my gap area

Thanks in advance...................

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    www.transcender.com

That is probably the best, or one of the best practice exams out there. Very good, I used them before for 210. Their questions are sometimes harder than the actual questions. If you do good on Transcender, you'll do good on the live exam. Make sure to stay away from anything marked, "guaranteed pass", "real / actual questions", etc.. Those are called braindumps, it's immoral, illegal, and cheating. Cheaters suck! If you're not sure if somethings a braindump, ask here.

good luck next time.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Transcenders. I used it on my Net+. And will use it on every other exam as well. I have a couple friends at my work that are MCSA/MCSE and they have all used transcender. It's a good source, and it's cheating like some others.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • Options
    Carson_MageCarson_Mage Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    orion82698 wrote:
    Transcenders. I used it on my Net+. And will use it on every other exam as well. I have a couple friends at my work that are MCSA/MCSE and they have all used transcender. It's a good source, and it's cheating like some others.
    why is using transcenders cheating?
  • Options
    antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    orion82698 wrote:
    why is using transcenders cheating?

I think he meant to say TRANSCENDERS are NOT cheating instruments for a quick test pass... Transcenders are very good and thorough... They help you learn the information & enable good retention of that information.....
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III
  • Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Yeah, my bad. I type to darn fast. Transcenders is NOT cheating. :)
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • Options
    bankies1965bankies1965 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

Many Thanks for all the advice

I have signed up for the online Trancender 70-270

Will hopefully pass the next time...................
  • Options
    antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    Hi

Many Thanks for all the advice

I have signed up for the online Trancender 70-270

Will hopefully pass the next time...................

Yo man... Download the sample BOSON tests...Go through some those 24 questions so you can get a feel of it. Then, click on the explanation links. Make sure you use the Microsoft Resource Kit to touch up on the topics you feel you need more help in. It free on the internet at Microsoft Home page. :D
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III