Options

EMC YouTube Channel

EMC has a Channel on YouTube.

Be sure to tune in next week when they show how they plan on connecting our servers to iSCSI targets using HBAs and switches that haven't been delivered yet. Doug Henning will guest host.

As an aside, I don't poke around You Tube very much. Mostly because I feel the videos are evidence that Darwin's theories on natural selection somehow haven't been applicable to our species for a while. Maybe adding more information like this rather than ripped cable shows and skateboarding crashes will change my mind.

Comments

• Options
    cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Claymoore wrote:
    EMC has a Channel on YouTube.

Be sure to tune in next week when they show how they plan on connecting our servers to iSCSI targets using HBAs and switches that haven't been delivered yet. Doug Henning will guest host.

As an aside, I don't poke around You Tube very much. Mostly because I feel the videos are evidence that Darwin's theories on natural selection somehow haven't been applicable to our species for a while. Maybe adding more information like this rather than ripped cable shows and skateboarding crashes will change my mind.

It's going to get worse because everyone has rights, and everyone is protected by laws. This is unfortunate but what are we going to do about it. Back in the days without technology stupidity lead to the end of your life...problem solved. Now we have doctors to save these people and laws to protect them.
    crash.gif