New to forum and need help with processors

DazedDazed Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all i just stumbled across this forum and have been reading for past hour and im very impressed with the help u all give each other.

The first day back to work this year i quit my jod and desided to take a I.T course i chose to go for my MCSA and MCSE

http://www.ukittraining.com/subpages/careertrack1.htm

im starting to really worrie i have taken on more that i can handle i have untill january 22 2005 to complete the MCSA .

i have been reading sybex A+ complete study guide and mike meyers A+.

I recently took a quiz so i could get on the 5 day course witch i passed at 90% i start the 5 day course this coming monday (17th) im so scared i cant do this i keep reading and just cant feel that im not takeing it all in there is so much to remmeber.

im haveing problems with the processors , i was hopeing that some would would have a great chart/table that could help me.

also scsi is buggin me to .

Comments

• viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What type of problems are you having?
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • DazedDazed Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i was hopeing for a chart or table of processors sockets, speed cache an so on.

like wise for scsi.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Your best bet would to be to make them yourself. It's free. Take some 3x5 index cards, write a processor on one side, the socket type on the other. You could throw in IRQs, DMAs, CPUs, RAM, etc. Mix it up, give yourself a broad range with A+. It can be tricky, but not impossble. Check here>www.comptia.com/certification/a/objectives.asp for the A+ objectives.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Dazed wrote:
    i was hopeing for a chart or table of processors sockets, speed cache an so on.

like wise for scsi.
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/technotes/cpu_sockets.shtml

www.techexams.net/technotes/scsi.shtml
  • DazedDazed Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    that is excellent thank you. :D
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin