Hardest Certification in Technology to achieve??

filkenjitsufilkenjitsu Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
So, what is the hardest??

Here is my answer:

Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE-M)

Exam code: CERT-JNCIE-M

Practical exam (hands-on lab)

Held at selected Juniper Networks testing centers

Exam length: 8 hours

Pass/fail status is available within ten business days

Prerequisite certification: JNCIP-M

Recommended Training: Above plus additional training as individually required

At the pinnacle of the M-series & T-series certification track is the 1-day JNCIE-M practical exam. Maintaining the industry standard for technical excellence established by the JNTCP, the JNCIE-M certification continues to give candidates the opportunity to distinguish themselves as the truly elite of the networking world. The 8-hour format of this exam requires that candidates troubleshoot a pre-configured ISP network consisting of 10 M-series routers. Candidates are then presented with additional configuration tasks appropriate for an expert-level engineer.
The JNCIE-M is valid for two years. Re-certification is achieved by passing the current version of the JNCIS-M exam.

Exam topics MAY include:
Expert Level Operation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting skills, Routing Protocols: BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, and RIP, Routing Policy, Firewall Filters, CoS, MPLS, VPNs, IPv6, and Multicast.

Further evidence to back this up:: Post by Ten9t6

Ten9t6
Registered Member
Certifications: A couple.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:39 pm
Post subject:

As others have said...it depends on the environment. CCIE is a really good one.....

Others have mentioned Juniper....I can tell you that the JNCIA M/T (entry level) has a lot of CCNP/IP level topics..The JNCIS M/T (second level) was harder than my CCIE R/S written. So, Juniper exams are no joke. From what I have seen so far, the JNCIE looks like a more difficult than the CCIE R/S. You have to pass the JNCIS to qualify for the JNCIP lab.....and that lab qualifies you to take another lab..the JNCIE. The last time I looked, there were only about 124 in the world. Good stuff....

Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
CISSP, CCNA SP
Bachelors of Science in Telecommunications - Mt. Sierra College
Masters of Networking and Communications Management, Focus in Wireless - Keller

Comments