Passed 1y0-256 and eLearning

I achieved CCA on Presentation Server 4 today. Got a 97% on the 73 question exam and 90% on the eLearning.

This was a CCA upgrade for me. I previously held CCA certification on MetaFrame XP.

I have no plans for CCEA as we don't use most of the other Citrix products such as Citrix Password Manager or Citrix Access Gateway (although I use Citrix Secure Gateway in my lab).

Jas
VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+

Comments

• stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    jasonboche wrote:
    I achieved CCA on Presentation Server 4 today. Got a 97% on the 73 question exam and 90% on the eLearning.

This was a CCA upgrade for me. I previously held CCA certification on MetaFrame XP.

I have no plans for CCEA as we don't use most of the other Citrix products such as Citrix Password Manager or Citrix Access Gateway (although I use Citrix Secure Gateway in my lab).

Jas

Good Job!

How did you study for your MPS 4? Exam Cram book?

I've got two more before I complete the CCEA (one of witch I just need to go and actually take).
  • jasonbochejasonboche Member Posts: 167
    Spent the last year rolling out several Presentation Server 4.0 farms.
    Brushed up by reading the admin guide on a few of the features we don't use such as Network Manager, Installation Manager, Client deployment, Java client, etc.
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete