So here is What Happened

ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
So here is my Story again

So i went for my exam today and started going through the questions. All of a sudden the systems crashes on me. At that point the lady rebooted my system. Then i got a few more questions done and the system crashed again. I finally got to questions 57 and all of a sudden the test told me i had to review the ones i had not filled anything out for. After i did that the test would not let me go any further. I was still suppose to have recieved another 28 questions.

So It failed me with a score of 414 out of the 57 questions i took. It looks i was on par to pass the test at least, but i could not go any further. Each questions is worth around 10 points which means that there was still an available 280 points on those 28 questions. Has this happened to anyone else before.

So now it was finally friday again so i gave them a call to find out what was going on with my retake they needed to issue me. I had the lady read the report to me and it clearly states what i said above and I still needed to get this resolved. So i have to escalate it to the supervisor next cause i was getting tired of waiting on something that should be so simple.

They finally issued my retake for Sat 22nd at 4pm
CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
Cisco CCENT In Progress
MCP Server 291 In Progress
C|EH In Progress

Comments

• undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Yey! Glad to hear that you got your retake issued. It sucks that you have to go through such a hassle but on the positive side at least you it gave you a taste of what is really in the exam so now you can stomp it with confidence.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    Yeah It was nice to get a test run at the exam i know exactly what i need to buckle down on.
    I feel ready for the exam even now but need a weekend time to take it. Nothing was available till the 22nd so i have to wait till then.

Time to buckle down on fiber,Novell, Apple, Mac OS.
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    ULWiz wrote:
    Yeah It was nice to get a test run at the exam i know exactly what i need to buckle down on.
    I feel ready for the exam even now but need a weekend time to take it. Nothing was available till the 22nd so i have to wait till then.

Time to buckle down on fiber,Novell, Apple, Mac OS.

Did you see a lot of those questions? I barely saw any, of course that was a couple years ago now.
    Good Luck on the Retake.
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Novell and Apple and some old NT4 stuff really hit me hard when I did my Net+.

Going back to my books after the test though, there was no way I could have prepared for those questions. They simply were not in my study material ( i used THREE net+ books, a CBT and serveral For dummies books on novell and NT for labs).
    -Daniel
  • jarjarjarjar Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Glad to hear they are gonna let ya retake the test. I was trying to register for the test around that time and Vue on the phone kept telling me the system was down.... I have finally registered and will take the test next Friday. I will be glad when this test is over.
  • KikodeKikode Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    GL m8 hope you pass. :D