2 questions!!!

tkaadoutkaadou Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

I have 2 questions about the Network+ exam which I'm taking next week.

1. what is the voucher thing? Is it worth getting.. Is there any catch to it.??

2. How well do you have to know Appletalk?? My book doesn't go deep into it, but I see in the technotes here there's whole section dedicated to it??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    1. Yes, it is worth it. No catch. You even get an additional product (i.e. PDF or practice questions) free.
    2. My TechNotes about AppleTalk are a bit more extensive than required for the Network+ exam. That is, not everything in it will appear on 'your' exam, according to the exam objectives it can though.
    My book doesn't go deep into it,
    That's what the TechNotes are mainly for, to supplement a book. icon_wink.gif
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    www.getcertified4less.com for the voucher. You will have some $$$. I have used the vouchers for 2 exams, so far and not had any problems.

Not much Appletalk on the exam. It has been awhile so I don't remember many specifics.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    ajs1976 wrote:
    www.getcertified4less.com for the voucher. You will have some $$$. I have used the vouchers for 2 exams, so far and not had any problems.

If you go to www.getcertified4less.com/techexams.html instead you can get $1 addtional discount and you will support our site.
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    If you know the Technotes from this site on apple talk, you will not miss a Apple Talk question on the exam.
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    According to the objectives and my testing experience, one must know the basics of TCP/IP,IP/IPX,Appletalk,NETBEUI, NETBIOS and some routing protocols e.g RIP. I used Webmasters tutorials to grasp the concept. Its a great tutorial.Its got more than enuff for Appletalk, IP/IPX etc. Thanks to webmaster icon_wink.gif . Good luck.
    Hard times on planet earth.