Options

Nailed SY0-101

Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
Let me start off with the disappointing part - the cost [251 $], and let me follow it up with the not so disappointing part - i passed [803/900]. While looking at the questions, i felt as if they were 'teasing' me .... leaving me stranded as to judge which one is the 'best' amongst all of them. I got a lot of questions & terminologies i had never heard/read before, for ex - Pki which stood in the question for 'private' key infrastructure. The answers were very much judgemental apart from 2 of them which were on Port numbers [ that leaves 98 questions to judge].

Anyway, the preps which i used consisted of a lot of things but the One i would rank the most helpful would be the Cbt Nuggets. Sybex & Ms Press Sec+ were not bad but i would rate the ExamCram as a much better option for the 'exam'. Well i got the exam score report today after the test & i guess i would have to wait for 24 hours before i can register my Cert with Comptia. All the best guys.

Mr 70-299 .... you're next. :)
MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3

Comments

• Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck on 299.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass, and good luck on 299!
  • Options
    AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz on your pass.

Welldone man welldone.
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it
  • Options
    wheelywheely Member Posts: 105
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    thanks guys. i forgot to mention about the resources available here at techexams.net, especially the well known ports Test section and the Technotes section which discussed about IPSec .. helped me tremendously. Thanks again.
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3