Options

Comptia vouchers only £140 for 2

keltakkeltak Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
http://www.totalsem.com/vouchers.php
just been looking at the above website.
Is it for real, i went to the checkout page and it lets you enter UK for delivery address, but i am not sure if you can book the exam at a uk test centre.

£140 for 2 exams plus test questions seems a bargain opposed to the £111 each in the uk.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Have you contacted them about their offer?

TotalSem.com is Meyers site or one he is affiliated with. I can only imagine they will be helpful if you contact them with questions.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Just found the small print

The voucher program is only valid in the United States and Canada.

Rip off britain strikes again icon_mad.gif
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    thanks for the link. I just started studying today, they have an offer for time limited voucher, test to be taken by 20th march, don't know if i can do it by then. I am tempted.