Options

MS Press - lost CD

VantageUKVantageUK Member Posts: 111
I've lost the CD from my MS Press book icon_sad.gif

Does anyone know how I can go about getting a replacement?

Cheers

Charlie.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    What was on it? You can download evaluation software directly from MS: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/bb430831.aspx

Aside from MS Press issuing you a replacement, you might be SOL. Try contacting them. You might be able to pick one up on ebay or find one with a tattered copy of the used book (amazon, etc.).
  • Options
    VantageUKVantageUK Member Posts: 111
    It had the evaluation version of Win2003, the PDF book and the test questions.

TBH it's the test questions I really need. I've got an evaluation copy of Win2003 from the 70-290 book (would the same copy work on the same network?).

I'm certain it's at work somewhere.

Cheers anyway :)

Charlie.
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    The CD is worth more then the book in many ways.

The MeasureUp exam review and test questions are worth their weight in gold.
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Goldmember wrote:

Being they're digital, and therefore literally weight nothing, that may not be the best analogy icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    dynamik wrote:
    Goldmember wrote:

Being they're digital, and therefore literally weight nothing, that may not be the best analogy icon_lol.gif

Being that Measureup helps me prepare for the test better then the book, I think it was a great analogy.
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills