Tattoo of CCIE#

GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
Who is going to get a tattoo of their CCIE#?

C'mon I know there are some wild guys out there?

bing!
CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ...in binary...on the back of their neck...
  • GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    Binary haha

How about the date as well in hex, along with the proctors wife phone number
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I told my wife I was going to do this and then she reminded me I wouldn't get HER name tatoo'd ....needless to say I'll be happy with the wallmounted cert.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    No tattoo for me; however, I will add it to my email sig & business cards :)
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I was thinking about having my number, (when I get it,) tattooed across my butt. When I tell the next employer the salary I want, and he says "why do yo think you deserve that much pay?", I'll just get up on his desk and drop trou.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    Now, that's an idea... icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Well, I was thinking of having tattooed in front for the pants-dropping, but that might be pushing it.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • phreakphreak Member Posts: 170 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I once knew a guy who had the entire Ohms and Watts laws tattooed on his chest....... I saw a photo of it the day of. Creapy looking tat.
  • Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It's just a job, no.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    You should get t-shirts that say "I'm <insert CCIE number>" and wear them to work. lol.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Poison ReversePoison Reverse Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    phantasm wrote:
    You should get t-shirts that say "I'm <insert CCIE number>" and wear them to work. lol.
    Lol now that is a plan
    I'm a CCVP, so whatchya sayin'?

[quote:e64f0204e0="damsel_in_tha_net"]Oh shoot! Is that Angel Eyes? :shock:.[/quote]
  • HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    phantasm wrote:

That is what I would call career suicide...not only that I doubt the ladies would think thats hot.
    Now working full time!
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Humper wrote:
    phantasm wrote:

That is what I would call career suicide...not only that I doubt the ladies would think thats hot.

yea, but what if the numbers were in Old English across the chest? That would just be badass. icon_lol.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Humper wrote:
    phantasm wrote:

All the CCIE logo shirts in the Cisco Marketplace have your CCIE number and name on them, it's basically saying the same thing.
    The only easy day was yesterday!