passed, finally!

Mystery69Mystery69 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today, second attempt. Feels good I have to admit :))
I've noticed it's good to go through the questions quickly first, eliminating the ones you don't like, then when you finish and still have a lot of time left, you feel a lot more confident answering the rest.

Material I used is same as most people here suggest(sybex book, tcat pdf, techexams of course), except I didn't get to read the exam cram book, which was also on my list.

Next is CCNA all the way!!! Planning on knocking this one out before the summer.

Thanks to all, cheers.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations, and good luck with the CCNA!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • coffeekingcoffeeking Member Posts: 305 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations man. I can relate, as I have already taken an attempt at Security+, wasn't successful. Plan to take another one next week. Wish me luck man. Another way I can relate is that I am also planning to get into CCNA, plan to spend some time on it and knock it off!

Good luck with your CCNA.
  • Mystery69Mystery69 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks mates! Good luck to all and see you on CCNA forum for those who will be there ;)
  • Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    Nice job man ! ... make sure you update your certs in your profile :)
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3
  • AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz on the pass!!!!
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it