Which good books for CCNA

confuseconfuse Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

Please suggest any good books for CCNA

Thank you

Comments

• viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sybex Books are good books. Todd Lammle is a good author.
    www.sybex.com

Cisco Press books are also good books.
    www.ciscopress.com
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • M_BoydM_Boyd Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    confuse wrote:
    Hello,

Please suggest any good books for CCNA

Thank you

I always have the idea if you are going to study for an exam - no matter what it is - you need the official text.....

I used the Cisco INTRO and ICND books and have to say that I am pretty happy with them in general. They read well and are perfectly understandable and is the official text - sounds like the best option to me....
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    I don't think whether a book is official or not really adds to its value. It all depends on the reader. Choices are personal preferences; but suggestions seem to be pointing at one book --Todd Lammel's.

Best of Luck
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • goldorakgoldorak Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys,

No matter what you guys think, but let me tell you one thing, I have both Sybex and Cisco press. Sybex might be a good book but it just does not cover CCNA and networking in general in as much details as the Cisco press books.
    In the end, it is a matter of opinion and i am sure that some people have passed with just the Sybex book, but read for read Cisco press does cover more (and I think it is better explained as well although this is only my opinion).
    Have fun. icon_lol.gif
    Goldorak
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A little knowledge is dangerous...