who is doing server + ?

ace123ace123 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello new here :)
Anyone here doing server+ ?

Comments

• AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    icon_lol.gif A lil late to reply but I am gonna start preparing for the Server+ in about a week or two. I studied for and took the A+ in about two weeks time.

I have been studying for the Net+ for about a week and almost feel ready. I would rather be safe then sorry...lol

would you say I can follow the same study habit with the Server+ based on what you have read or would you say i am gonna need more time to prepare?

Thanks!

btw...you play guitar?
  • ace123ace123 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck with S+
    At this moment it is on the back burner for me
    Need to find a job first
  • the22manthe22man Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been studying off and on since October. I am hoping to take the test before Easter.
    It seems that everything keeps getting in the way, I had hoped to take the test right around Thanksgiving but did not feel prepared so I moved my personal goal to the Christmas season.
    Well here it is Mid Feb and I am feel only a little closer.
  • CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Life is not an easy road. Things come ago in our paths. Since you've been studying from October, dedicated 5 consecutive days containing at least two hour intervals to read through and study the book you have.

Take a few practice exams, and you will be able to see where you stand
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • doc4pcsdoc4pcs Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am hoping to take the test in the next week or so. I have kept putting it off, with different things going on. A little nervous, so any tips would be appreciated. :)
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Did you take the exam yet doc4pcs? How did you do?
  • doc4pcsdoc4pcs Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just realized that I posted this in the wrong place. I am getting ready to take net+. Then I am going for server+. I have read so much lately that I am confusing myself here even. That is not good. I sure hope I don't do that on the test. :)

I am hoping to take the net+ this week (if I get my nerves up for it).