Options

Iinfo please on 291 exam Questions?!

dazzy90dazzy90 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I am due to sit the 291 exam on Monday 17th. I have read on this forum from various people who recently sat the exam that there were a lot of WSUS questions..? Are they many? As the MS Press book does not cover SUS greatly as it does DNS/DHCP etc..
Any information on heavily tested areas would be appreciated please as i have been reading MS Press/Exam CRam/Transcenders and feel like i am in a mess still with it all!! crash.gif
On Transcenders i have been scoring 60% only! so need to keep retaking the tests to hammer it home..
Not sure but i may postpone the exam for a week or 2..?

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
/Life is just a moment

Comments

• Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Have you checked out Royal's sticky post in the 291 forum yet? It covers alot of the major objective areas and cites plenty of sources. I found this very helpful for my 291 studies.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    WSUS 2 is reportedly covered pretty heavily on 291 along with DNS.

Transcender 60% indicates you probably need to push the exam back a little.

Good luck.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    thank you for the above replies, and info. i had looked at some of Royals links and related information previously, very useful indeed.
    i am thinking too i may need to push back the exam, i will see how i go tonight with sitting another test, i connot wait to get this exam over and done with so i can move on to 293 icon_arrow.gif ...!
    /Life is just a moment
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Be sure to learn the 291 material thoroughly. 293 builds on 291, so if your 291 knowledge is weak, you'll have a difficult time with 293. You do not want to rush through these exams.
  • Options
    hi all(!)

decided to hold fire for a week on the exam, and have it booked now for the 25th.
    meanwhile its back to Transcender and Royal's links/tips/help...!
    /Life is just a moment