CCVP videos from CBT Nuggets

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
Cisco Voice Over IP Certification Training Now Available From CBT Nuggets
Jeremy Cioara is a "VoIP Stud", with countless hours experience teaching and implementing VoIP solutions. Jeremy lets it all hang out in our first CCVP exam-pack, Implementing Cisco Quality of Service, Exam-Pack 642-642 (QOS).

The CBTs for the other CCVP exams are currently in development and will be released later this year.

Comments

• Poison ReversePoison Reverse Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Cisco Voice Over IP Certification Training Now Available From CBT Nuggets
    Jeremy Cioara is a "VoIP Stud", with countless hours experience teaching and implementing VoIP solutions. Jeremy lets it all hang out in our first CCVP exam-pack, Implementing Cisco Quality of Service, Exam-Pack 642-642 (QOS).

The CBTs for the other CCVP exams are currently in development and will be released later this year.

Lol at Voip Stud. He only does cvoice and qos though I believe
    I'm a CCVP, so whatchya sayin'?

[quote:e64f0204e0="damsel_in_tha_net"]Oh shoot! Is that Angel Eyes? :shock:.[/quote]
  • LuckycharmsLuckycharms Member Posts: 267
    I got the chance to sit in on 3 of his class's at Networks last year. He said he was actually doing all the CCVP videos but they had not finished them yet.. And that was last year so I guess for some reason they got delayed even more.

But as for Jeremy as a teacher/video instructor, he is the only person I can watch for an extended amount of time and not get board. I find he never really gets dry with dry technology material. Check him out, its worth the $150 bucks that CBT charges... but that is just my 2cents.
    The quality of a book is never equated to the number of words it contains. -- And neither should be a man by the number of certifications or degree's he has earned.
  • Tish2008Tish2008 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    are these recomeneded training ? i mean online videos comapred to instrcutor led classes? are these benificial?
    And in the end, it's not the years in a life that count. It's the life in your years...
  • LuckycharmsLuckycharms Member Posts: 267
    I don't think anything makes up for having a knowledgeable person to teach you about a topic, simply because you can bounce idea's off him/her. But as supplementary training materiel, I think it is great. One of my study methods includes watching the video first to get a brief overview of the technology and then read the usually in depth white papers / books. ( this way I total understand what they are talking about.) just my 2cents.
    The quality of a book is never equated to the number of words it contains. -- And neither should be a man by the number of certifications or degree's he has earned.