Passed with 805

b2crawfob2crawfo Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Thanks again as always guys, couldn't have passed without the help found in the forum.

Cheers,
B

Comments

• nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats man.

how long did you study and what did you use to pass the exam? how did you find it compared to other exams you have took?
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • 1MeanAdmin1MeanAdmin Member Posts: 157
    Congrats on the pass.

How does it compare to 70-291 in terms of difficulty level AND allowed exam time?
  • techster79techster79 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats

I think the exam time is identical, 3 1/2 hours. I have never used over 2 hours of exam time. I thought 291 was harder but 293 has alot of overlap in DHCP/DNS/IPSEC. The things I had to focus on were PKI/CA, NLB, and Clustering.
    Studying for MCSE: Server Infrastructure (70-414 left)
  • CorySCoryS Member Posts: 208
    I would say if you nailed the 291 then really focus on NLB, clustering and PKI, if you can handle those than you should be good..

I passed today with an 880, it was tough and at times a bit concerning as I thought I was free falling and not going to get another one right.

Good luck!
    MCSE tests left: 294, 297 |
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats on the pass!
  • b2crawfob2crawfo Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the Sybex book, MS Press book and CBT Nuggets. I studied for about 5 months on and off and found this to be the most difficult exam I have written. The time was fine, I still had about 25 minutes left.

Hope this helps.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops