70-291....The Beast....is DEAD

fjhesqfjhesq Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm new to this forum, well, new to posting to this forum. I just got back from taking the 70-291 exam. It really wasn't that bad. I've been studying off and on for it for about 3 months and watched the CBT Nuggets series on it twice and gave it a shot with Microsofts Second Shot offer and got a 740 on it less than an hour ago. Here's the Key: Know DNS, DHCP, IPSEC, WSUS, and RRAS........just don't know them, understand it and know when and how to use it.

Comments

• J0eJ0e Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    "just don't know them, understand it and know when and how to use it." bowing.gif
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations and welcome to the site!

What have you done so far, and what's up next?
  • wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    "just don't know them, understand it and know when and how to use it."

I personally think that motto appeals to all IT exams. I hate it when people dont "properly" learn their stuff, it de-values it all...

well done! ill be goin 4 the 270 in about a month!
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • fjhesqfjhesq Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've done 70-270, 271, 272, 290 and 291.................I'm thinking about jumping straight into 293 but I need a break......I've completed all these right at 6 months and I feel burnt out. Having a family and kids and balancing studying is rough.
  • KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ugh! I bet it is tough, congratulations.
  • SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Congratulation! :D
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • fjhesqfjhesq Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I forgot to mention how grateful I am for CBT nuggets! I did use the MS Press book but I watched the videos in place of watching TV and the whole night before. Just thought I'd add this in since it helped me to pass.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    congrats on the pass. :D
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
  • techster79techster79 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, in my experience things lighten up after the BEAST! Don't take 293 too lightly but it would fit well being your next exam.
    Studying for MCSE: Server Infrastructure (70-414 left)
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    7255carl wrote:
    congrats :D

Congrats!!!

Carl I wanna be the one congratulating you soon!!! :P :P :P