arrgh im gonna fail again

ihate70270ihate70270 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
going in for the second time, i must have some sort of learnng disability!! last time i scored 675 but im still not sure that i can scrape through i tanked on networking and security

Comments

• antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    U'll pass if you think positive.... Never think bad... U studied hard, now go rip that test to shreds... :)
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    If you honestly think your ready, then take it. If you don't, which from the looks of it, your not....then put a hold on the test for a couple of weeks. Study up, and pass it.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • turtlenodheadturtlenodhead Inactive Imported Users Posts: 28 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got less than 500 the first time I take it..
    something like 496 or something...

but I'm still positive, retaking it tomorrow
    if I fail again I'll take it again till I pass!! :D
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Some people stay positive about it. Others just choose to give up. If you fail, it's because you don't know the material, or didn't read the question well enough. Passing a cert isn't going to help you in the field, if you don't learn from the studies. That's just my .02 cents
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    If you scored a 496, why would you bother taking it again until you have studied sufficiently? You WILL NOT pass this exam by retaking and retaking if you're scoring that low. It's just not going to happen.
  • turtlenodheadturtlenodhead Inactive Imported Users Posts: 28 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I really do try to learn and study as sufficient as possible.

The motivation is really even if I failed again. I will tell myself the past few days I gave my all, work as hard as possible and I don't regret nothing.

It's better than registering to take the test one month latter. And still spending all my time craming the last few days.