Passed 70-291 this morning!!!!

JayrodEFJayrodEF Member Posts: 111 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am so pumped, I was so excited to see that passing screen at the end. I got a 778, not a very good score, but I'll take it. My weakest area was RRAS. After I clicked on the end exam, it took literally 8 minutes to display my score. I was just about to give up and think that the computer had locked up. This was my first pass at the beast and I'm so pysched that I passed. I used the MS press book, CBT Nuggets, and of course all the folks and documentation on this site. So thanks to all. I'm an MCSA Whoo hoo!!! =)

Comments

• bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with that score, heck, it's a fine score.
    Congrats on the MCSA :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Dracula28Dracula28 Member Posts: 232
    Congrats, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that score. :)
    Current certs: MCP (210) MCSA (270, 290, 291 and 680) MCTS (680, 640)
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's a damn good score, I failed that thing once...
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats, and its so good to see people passing! Boost of confidence for the future test takers (ie myself :) )
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Cool deal, congrats on slaying the Beast. Going to continue on towards another test or are you going to bask in the glow for a while?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • JayrodEFJayrodEF Member Posts: 111 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks all, yeah I guess the score isn't really bad, I guess I'll say I was hoping for higher. =) I'm not sure where I'm going from here. I've got a small CCNA lab and the Cisco books for CCNA and I'm really wanting to get into that. However, I've heard so many people say that the 293 has a lot of overlap with this test, so now I'm thinking I may just want to keep on with MS until I get my MCSE. So I'll think on it for a bit and go from there!
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats bud
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • 1MeanAdmin1MeanAdmin Member Posts: 157
    Congrats!
    There's nothing wrong with your score. Especially on the first try (mine was 769).