On 04/04/08 i passed A+

sys_tecksys_teck Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
hi Gentelmen ;)

Guys I passed A+ Wooooot!!!! :D
next stop is Network+, any tips hints, from those who already did it, would be greatly appreciated

Steven :)
working on CCNA

Comments

• CabbageThe1CabbageThe1 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! :D

and Good Luck with the Network+!! I wish I could help you out with the Network+ but that is what I am on right now so......
    If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Big congrats on the pass, it's a nice feeling when you knock that first cert out, (since A+ is usually the first one we all go for). Good luck on the Network+, make sure you read through the Network+ threads on this forum for good advice on study-material and equipment to use for your hands-on stuff.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • sys_tecksys_teck Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thank slowhand :):)
    working on CCNA
  • AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratz!!
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass, i used the sybex book and the technotes from this site for my n+, best of luck with it :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    Congrats, my advice is that you should definitely get the Sybex book. Download the objectives and the technotes from this site. Take practice tests after you are done with the book so you know which domains to study harder and take the test. A lot of the Network+ test is terms and theories, so make some flashcards for things like the OSI model and cabling types and lengths, you'll do fine.
  • CGN_SpecCGN_Spec Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I remember last year when it was 07/07/07

I think ima do something crazy this year on 08/08/08

Congrats on your pass though
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1