Failed 220 - 602:(

toldo01toldo01 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I needed 775 i got 755 that sucks,i didnt study anyway and its my first time opening a pc when i did the course but im still sickened can anybody tell me how many questions i was out by,surely only 1 or 2?

Comments

• hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
    Hard luck, yeah about 2 or 3. But not all of the questions are graded it seems. Hit your week areas and arrange a resit and you should pass.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    toldo01 wrote:
    I needed 775 i got 755 that sucks,i didnt study anyway and its my first time opening a pc when i did the course but im still sickened can anybody tell me how many questions i was out by,surely only 1 or 2?

Better luck next try.

Only CompTIA knows how the scoring works (and they won't say). Could be 1 question, could have been 10.

Sorry.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • dockrol1dockrol1 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am new to this--- i would like some information from people who have taken the current A+. I have to take it for work. I tryed to pass it before it expired and pass the core but failed the os by a few. then the new version came in... in this version i essistals? is this also part of the A+? also is this website showing the new version that expired last june?
    dockrol1 icon_lol.gif