Options

Is Student Guide good enough for prep?

whit80whit80 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've been mostly using the downloadable student guide to study for my JNCIA-ER cert. and I'm wondering if that is enough to pass the exam. Are there other resources I should study to make sure I pass the exam? Seems as though the student guide has more than enough information to be tested on. I know about the Sybex book that is available for download, but I looked at that and it seemed very out of date and horrendously long. Any advice anyone has would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407
    Build an Olive. Nothing will prepare you better than experience. Good luck!

-Bob the IT guy
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    rfult001 wrote:
    Build an Olive. Nothing will prepare you better than experience. Good luck!

-Bob the IT guy

Olives are extremely helpful without a doubt, I currently have 14 in my living room, they make some sweet heaters for the winter time. I would say that the study guide for the JNCIA-ER is probably enough to get the cert, I haven't got any ER certs, I'll be taking my JNCIS-M next month, but from the people who I know who have they said without a doubt that the study guide was more then enough.

Nothing beats the hands on experience of having olives, but you should be able to pass the JNCIA-ER without them.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender