Options

Many questions!

illushaillusha Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I was wondering what is the passing grade for finals for ccna classes, like cisco 1 cisco 2 cisco 3 cisco 4. I was also wondering if you do not pass the final, then cisco doesn't pass you, is that true? If so I am screwed

Comments

• Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The passing grade for the Cisco Acad. classes is 70. If you don't pass the final(s) you fail the course no matter if you did good with the assestment test and homeworks. The good news is that you get 2 shots at the final if you fail the 1st attempt. Good Luck!!! icon_study.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    illushaillusha Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    really 2 shots? i never heard of tries at it. What counts for the final grade, the cisco grade you get, is it based on the final test, or is it based on all tests? I am worried because my teacher is horrible teacher which has not prepared me and my previous cisco teachers have done the same but apparently they can pass students even if they do not pass the class, how can this be? I am wondering if I should restart cisco and start at cisco 1, I am currently in cisco 3. I am not sure what to do. Please help me, give me advice