PASSED - 291 !

tgfndotcomtgfndotcom Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am a bit nervous, sitting for 291 tommorrow ..... I have been a server admin for about 5 months now, since getting the promotion from Technician to Server Admin, i quickly took 70-270 and 70-290 in the last few months, now i am running short on time, before my 6 month probation period ends and need to get a few more certs knocked out .....

Well with about 24 total hours of studying ...(I seem to understand most concepts quickly) ..... I am heading in in about 9 hours to knock out 291 ..

if this goes well .. hoping to take a day or 2 tops... off from work and get 294 under my belt also

Wish me luck ........... I will let you know hoe it goes

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Well Passed 70-291 today .... with a ok score of 768 ... but you know what, with less then 3 days to prepare i am happy with that score !!

so 1 quick elective to get MCSA done and then on to the last few for MSCE 2003 track... !

Comments

• MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Vex10Vex10 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck and let us know how it goes.
  • RS_MCPRS_MCP Member Posts: 352
  • docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck, be interested to hear how you get on as i plan to take on the battle
    May 2nd...... icon_cool.gif
    D.S.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    godspeed!

let us know how it goes!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Good luck with the Beast, I hope you pass. If you're thinking about moving forward with your exams, I'd recommend going for 70-293 instead of 70-294 immediately following 70-291. It's a more natural transition and covers a lot of the same material.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • tgfndotcomtgfndotcom Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well Passed 70-291 today .... with a ok score of 768 ... but you know what, with less then 3 days to prepare i am happy with that score !!

so 1 quick elective to get MCSA done and then on to the last few for MSCE 2003 track... !
  • hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
  • RS_MCPRS_MCP Member Posts: 352