Got two Interviews this week!!!

abclukeabcluke Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all, just wanna share my latest news. Once I passed 70-210 I started looking for jobs like no mans business, applying for anything/everything. After a month of solid looking and applying and getting no feed back at all, I said to myself, might as well start on win2k server exam, so started studying for it. Anyways, I applied for a few jobs while studying, and the ones I applied for, I got response. I got one interview today, and one tomorrow!!! :D

I hope I get the one today though, because its working in a winNT/2K environment, which I wanna do.

Advice for all, never give in, keep applying, even if you say your gonna start studying for the next cert, keep applying!!!

Well, interview in a bit, eek, better get a suit sorted!!!!

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good Luck!!! icon_thumright.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • abclukeabcluke Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    had the interview earlier on, and guided tour around, it went pretty good!

I was suprised by the place though, based around a massive warehouse, which they ship parts etc and bring them in. They got a small admin part to it, and a few other rooms with comps. I am suprised by the fact, that they will need full time staff all the time, and if there isnt no working, the IT staff can sit around and just study certs or something. I know my sisters boyfriend jobs like that, is this what most IT admin/support jobs are like or what?

Just curious, got another interview tommorow ;)

I havent been told I got the job yet.
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Congrats and good luck....
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    I can't speak for most IT jobs, but I'm allowed to study and do limited surfing if there isn't any work to be done. Though it usually doesn't last long.