ITIL - Just passed

NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just passed the ITIL with a 85%.

Does anyone know what the time frame is for getting the printed certificate in the mail?

In case anyone was studying for this exam, it was pretty easy and not tricky like a Microsoft cert.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations! I don't see a lot of people getting this cert.

Could you elaborate a bit on what the exam entails as well as your reasons for taking it?
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! The ITIL cert hasn't caught on much in the United States unfortunately. I think it would be a good practice for it to become a standard practice for people to be required to do the Microsoft Operations Framework as well as the ITIL to learn processes, strategy, service improvements, design, and other IT related methodologies. This is definitely something I wish to take in the near future after I decide to do the Server 2008 exams. Just been waiting on better study material.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats... I honestly wasn't aware of the exam. Although that is not on my list of things to accomplish soon, do you mind elaborating on the Cert and the material you used to study?

~Peanut Head
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    NPA24 wrote:
    I just passed the ITIL with a 85%.

Does anyone know what the time frame is for getting the printed certificate in the mail?

In case anyone was studying for this exam, it was pretty easy and not tricky like a Microsoft cert.

Congrats. You should expect to receive your certificate and pin within about 2 weeks.

Was the exam you took for ITIL Foundation v2 or ITIL Foundation v3?

MS
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It was for ITIL Foundation v2.

My company did an implementation of v2 a few years back.

I haven't seen any progress to migrate over to v3 because we are still trying to fine tune the processes and customize it to our own likings.

I eventally want to look at the new v3.
  • AlanJamesAlanJames Member Posts: 230
    congrats,

I see a lot of job posts with itil as a requirement these days.

I passed it last year, I only took it as the company i work for made me :/