Im thinking of trying the testout video study guides?

george.cgeorge.c Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Im thinking of trying the testout video study guide for my network+ has anyone used it and what are your thoughts? www.testout.com
Hacking the MainFrame's

Comments

• GettinpumpedGettinpumped Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've never used them but have also been thinking about getting them.
  • AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello Guys,

I've used it for the Network+ Exam and its really good, even though its boring to stare at the guys for hours just chatting. What i really enjoyed about it is that it provides some simulated environment which i really enjoyed plus it helped me with MAC OS, Unix/ Linux and Network. Its a really good source of information which will complement your study.
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it
  • CoolBeansCoolBeans Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    it's not worth buying...

I read the Meyers book and took most of the testout tutorials and I think that there were some things that Meyers didn't cover were gone over in the Testout but I would have been fine reviewing the technotes here on this site.

Since I didn't pay for the Testout I got my moneys worth.
    Fact: Beats are better than bears.
  • Rogers_W_MichaelRogers_W_Michael Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't believe that the videos would suit me for this Certification..I could see it for a more detailed certification such as CISSP. But not for Network+. With my Thomson Network+ 2005 In Depth book and websites such as this and ProProfs.com cover all the exam requirements enough for the exam.

But I haven't taken the exam yet... icon_wink.gif
    MCSA: Windows XP (270) Nov 2005
    BICSI: Information Transport Systems Installer Level 2: Jan 2008
    Currently Studying for Certification:
    Network +
    Project +
  • C4talystC4talyst Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I like the test out practice exams but their stuff is a little pricey in my opinion. Isn't the Net+ Test Out material almost $500?!