passed 220-602

twiztidsilveradotwiztidsilverado Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
just wanted to tell everyone i passed 220-602 w/ a score of 820 it seemed alot easier then the first a+ cert but I think i was alittle more prepared this time. That is all.

Comments

• MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
  • AnwardAnward Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratz on the pass!!

Whats up next for you?
    Remember that when things seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind and not with it
  • twiztidsilveradotwiztidsilverado Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    well, i have 70-290 and 70-291 to take within the next two weeks.. (i am in college and have to take them for my classes) and over the summer i want to take net+ and the vista test whatever that is.. I would really like to find a new job soon b/c i hate my current one
  • twiztidsilveradotwiztidsilverado Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    anyone have any tips for finding a job? I really want to get my career started soon!!
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • CabbageThe1CabbageThe1 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. :D

anyone have any tips for finding a job? I really want to get my career started soon!!

Check Jobs search sites, or depending on were you live places like Novell are always hiring!
    If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    Congratulations - especially on such a great score!
    -- Dan