12-05-2008 (Must be accomplished)

RS_MCPRS_MCP Member Posts: 352
IT Pro's,

I am not **** around this time. After passing 70-290 last monday, I have started to study for the 70-291 & have already booked the exam as I know I got a 2nd shot voucher!

Anyway, going to be studying hard and completing all my labs!

Will keep you all updated with studys, problems & final result.

Raj :)

Comments

• IT ManIT Man Member Posts: 159
    Good Luck Man!!! I will be taking mine sometime toward the end of next month.
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars. - Les Brown
  • RS_MCPRS_MCP Member Posts: 352
    IT Pro's,

As I start my new job on Wednesday 7th May, Do you think it is to soon if I rescheduled my 70-291 for the 6th May considering I only passed my 70-290 on the 24th April?

The problem is that it will be difficult for me to take the exam during normal working hours and as I have next tuesday off, I thought I might as well give it a shot considering I have completed all my labs and currently studying the exam questions. (Bearing in my mind I have the 2nd shot voucher :) ) When does the promotion end?

Let me know what you guys think?

Thanks,

• shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    RS_MCP wrote:
    IT Pro's,

As I start my new job on Wednesday 7th May, Do you think it is to soon if I rescheduled my 70-291 for the 6th May considering I only passed my 70-290 on the 24th April?

The problem is that it will be difficult for me to take the exam during normal working hours and as I have next tuesday off, I thought I might as well give it a shot considering I have completed all my labs and currently studying the exam questions. (Bearing in my mind I have the 2nd shot voucher :) ) When does the promotion end?

Let me know what you guys think?

Thanks,

I think thats way too soon i've never taken 291 but it's not an exam to be taken lightly...alot of networking concepts, RRAS, know DNS inside and out, DHCP, and a whole lot more that I don't know about. Just be cautious and is there a reason you can't just take the exam on a saturday?
    Yes I know this exam should not be taken lightly!

But I thought I might as well give it a shot...

Saturdays are difficult for me, I have horse riding, parkour training and it is the only day I get to spend time with family.
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The promotion ends in June. It's best if you took a month and really tried to lab out the material and soak it in. I'm usually against crammers.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
    Ok...

End of the month it is...
  • SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Giving it time is the best bet, I think taking it so soon would just waste one our your tests.

Atleast if at the end of the month god forbid you fail you can take another one and know how much more to study.

Good Luck!
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
    I have just realised that most of the Test Centre's in Central London do not schedule exams to be taken on saturdays!
    Ok, I have rescheduled the exam for Tuesday 6th May as I know I am starting Full-Time work on the Wednesday, If I fail I know what my weak points are and will use that to my advantage for the 2nd shot...

Will keep you updated!
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mishra wrote:
    The promotion ends in June. It's best if you took a month and really tried to lab out the material and soak it in. I'm usually against crammers.

Completely agree. What's the point of taking an exam if one does not truly learn the material (general statement not directed towards anyone specifically).
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
    The result will only tell, which is why I clearly made the point of if I fail, I know where to improve!

Failure only leads to Success!