Scheduled my exam today PASSED

GrynderGrynder Member Posts: 106
I took my first certification (Sec+) last September and had planned on getting Linux+ done late 2007. But things kept coming up. So now I went out and set my date for May 8th and mentioned it on this board. Now I have no way of backing out icon_lol.gif

Comments

• shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Best of luck to you! I expect a full review of the exam an hour after completion, I also hope to sit this exam by the end of the year! :D
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • livenliven Member Posts: 918
    You will be fine.

Knock that test out of the park and post on this board as soon as you passed.
    encrypt the encryption, never mind my brain hurts.
  • floppydiskfloppydisk Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All the best..!!! Good luck....
  • ROMGabeROMGabe Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    May the Force be with you.

From the times when I signed up for Security+ and Network+ with Pearson/Vue I was told that I can postpone the exam time and day, no later than 24 hrs before the original scheduled time.

ROMGAbe
    ----
    Studying CCENT/ICND1 (640-822)
    Future tests:
    in 2008: CCENT, SSCP, Linux+, A+,
    in 2009: CCNA/ICND2 (640-816), C|EH, CWNA, CWSP,
    in 2010: CCNP, CCSP.
  • GrynderGrynder Member Posts: 106
    Thanks everybody. One week to go. feeling pretty good, except anything printer related but I just have to put in the time
    Just came back and I passed with an 835. The whole exam took me just under 40 minutes. It was really a case of; either you know it or you don't. There were some questions that I used my scribble pad for (subnetting, mask, permissions) but mostly it was memorization.
    I was surprised by the number of LILO questions (4) and lack of GRUB questions.

I have about 2 years of Linux play/work experience and I used Sybex, In Depth and O'Reilly Running Linux to study.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Gratz! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• marco71marco71 Member Posts: 152 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    congrats sir.
    Dustin Leefers
  • srcurriesrcurrie Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • vwtechvwtech Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great Score. Great Job. icon_exclaim.gif
    Don't tell co-workers your going for a Cert that they don't have. They may think your trying to take their job.
    Thanks everybody. Now it's on to the SQL Server 70-431 certification. Completley out of left field but it is directly applicable to my job. Once I get it done, my plan is to continue with LPI