question about the exam

coldheartedcoldhearted Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, Im going to write the test soon, got a question hope you experts can help me. After the exam do they give you the results, like what you did wrong/right..etc? Currently I'm reading the Mike Mayer book, it doesn't have much info on Vista, is the test gonna have more vista? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ROMGabeROMGabe Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If the A+ results format is the same as the Network+/Security+ (coming from the same vendor/org - CompTIA)
    expect the following after you press the Grade Exam button (or exam time runs out):
    * your PASS / FAIL answer on the screen accompanied by the score #.
    * the option to take a 15 Q survey about the signup process and test center.
    * an automatic printout is sent to the local printer and you will get your score printed and also the areas from the Exam Outline that you should review (the areas that the questions you missed were meant to test).

Good luck!
    ----
    Studying CCENT/ICND1 (640-822)
    Future tests:
    in 2008: CCENT, SSCP, Linux+, A+,
    in 2009: CCNA/ICND2 (640-816), C|EH, CWNA, CWSP,
    in 2010: CCNP, CCSP.
  • morpheousmorpheous Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ROMGabe wrote:
    If the A+ results format is the same as the Network+/Security+ (coming from the same vendor/org - CompTIA)
    expect the following after you press the Grade Exam button (or exam time runs out):
    * your PASS / FAIL answer on the screen accompanied by the score #.
    * the option to take a 15 Q survey about the signup process and test center.
    * an automatic printout is sent to the local printer and you will get your score printed and also the areas from the Exam Outline that you should review (the areas that the questions you missed were meant to test).

Good luck!

ROMGabe is correct,if you fail,which i never have on a comptia exam, but i did fail on the microsoft 70-270 exam though but passed 2 weeks later on a retake icon_wink.gif they will give you a chart on your strong and weak points,not sure on comptia's format as i passed Network+ and security+ but i'm sure they are simular.

I am taking my A+ this semister at the technical college i am attending,this is suppost to be the last cource i am taking that offers a certification at the school but i am hoping they will pay for a voucher for vista and helpdesk,my two last cources after A+,so ima keep my fingers crossed icon_rolleyes.gif
    Programmers Do Not Throw Salty Pretzels Away