passed 857

randrexrandrex Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
i passed with a 857....next is 70-291.....why do thy call it the beast...is it really that hard....

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm pretty sure it's nickname would be "fluffy kitten" if it had the reputation of being easy ;)

More than anything, it's a lot of new material. Just take your time and be sure to thoroughly understand subnetting, DNS, DHCP, RRAS, IPSec, security templates, etc. There's a lot of involved tasks in this one, and people who rush through it or try to pass by cramming will have a very difficult time.

Congratulations on the pass and good luck with 291!
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    Congratulations!

Great score: you obviously studied hard and prepared well for this exam. Take 70-291 in the same vein, and you'll be fine.
    -- Dan
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

From just looking at the objectives for 291, I decided to do my 270 after my 290 (I know, i went out of order). I hate subnetting. But good luck to you.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck with the 70-290!

~Peanut Head
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • bojo387bojo387 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    I'm pretty sure it's nickname would be "fluffy kitten" if it had the reputation of being easy ;)
    I know it's late but just couldn't help commenting on this one... totally had me in tears laughing. icon_lol.gif I hope someday though it would turn into the fluffy kitten lol... it'll save a lot of people a lot of stress icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif
  • leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    Good work on the pass!
    Dustin Leefers