Options

Passed N+! Thank you, All!!!

themobothemobo Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just took the N+ today, could not have done it without all the helpful posts on this forum and the VERY helpful guide that is stickied. I actually convinced my teacher to let us all print out the entire thing so we could study from it, haha. 11 students x ~60 pages (front and back). Very happy to have passed it, score was not as great as I wanted but thank god CompTia has a binary scale... Pass or Fail. 584/900. Was one of four to pass and I had third best scores. All scores were about the same though. Thanks so much, guys!

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

The technotes from this site are very good indeed and I always include them with my other study material. Nice to know schools are aware of this site. What's next? A+? Security? Microsoft stuff?

(Johan needs a raise!)
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    themobo wrote:
    I just took the N+ today, could not have done it without all the helpful posts on this forum and the VERY helpful guide that is stickied. I actually convinced my teacher to let us all print out the entire thing so we could study from it, haha. 11 students x ~60 pages (front and back). Very happy to have passed it, score was not as great as I wanted but thank god CompTia has a binary scale... Pass or Fail. 584/900. Was one of four to pass and I had third best scores. All scores were about the same though. Thanks so much, guys!

Well done.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

After an appropriate celebration, drunken_smilie.gif what's next? icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats, Stick around for even more certs...its a great community to be in
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    themobothemobo Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    After we passed me and my buddy that also passed went out and bought a Monte Cristo #1 at a Cigar Shop we passed on the way to the testing center (We are trying to become connoisseurs for fun). That, plus lots of driving around, yelling out windows at random people, music and everything else you can imagine ; ). Next on the list for me is probably A+ and Security+. I am hoping to go into the computer security field after college, so those would probably be my best bet. Until I can pass the CISSP of course =P.

-MoBo
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, lots of passes this week.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops