Options

Does Microsoft give partial marks?

ryanrevland24ryanrevland24 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
If you have a question that says choose 3 out of the following and you get 2 out of the 3, do you get partial credit or is it a 0?

Thanks

(my 70-290 is next)

Comments

• Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think it's all or nothing on the multiple choice questions, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I've never seen any official information regarding how they grade their questions. You may get partial credit for completing some of the tasks in a sim (like how Transcender scores it), but I don't think you'd get partial credit for a question like that.
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I assume no.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    hypnotoadhypnotoad Banned Posts: 915
    does cisco give partial credit on simulators?
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    There is no "partial credit." Your answer to each exam question is either correct or incorrect regardless of how many choices you are required to make. Be thankful that the correct number of choices to make is indicated. The level of difficulty of a question would be much higher if you didn't know the number of choices to select.