Exam discount vouchers UK?

malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
Are there any web sites that do discount vouchers for exams UK test centres? It looks as if the only ones I've found apply to the US & Canada

Comments

• hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
    GetCertify4Less.com

But its only a few pounds cheaper. Not really worth the effort. Try doing a couple in Riga, Malta or Dubai maybe icon_mrgreen.gif Actually thats not really worth the effort either icon_sad.gif
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hetty wrote:
    GetCertify4Less.com

But its only a few pounds cheaper. Not really worth the effort. Try doing a couple in Riga, Malta or Dubai maybe icon_mrgreen.gif Actually thats not really worth the effort either icon_sad.gif

i think its worth it. just a warning if you pay with paypal you have to wait for it to clear! ive only purchased MS vouchers for £88. which is still a little cheaper than usual.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • nicktfnicktf Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My last few tests, booked directly with Prometric, have all been £88.
  • danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    I tried GetCertify4less.com: ended up going round in circles trying to find vouchers for use outside North America.

Many of the MS Press books include a voucher for 15% off the exam, which certainly work in the UK.

The 70-297 book I used didn't have a voucher - but the books for 270, 290, 291, 293, 294 all did. That makes a saving of 66 quid over the 5 exams.
    -- Dan
  • stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    danclarke wrote:
    Many of the MS Press books include a voucher for 15% off the exam, which certainly work in the UK.

Thats great news, I had totally ignored them thinking they would only be valid in the US. That'll save me a few quid (well my company at least).

Thanks
  • amyamandaallenamyamandaallen Member Posts: 316
    I was cheeky and went onto the ms forums and asked if anyone could suggest places to get discounts? One of their MCT replied and now I get 15% off. Cant post the name of the guy ( cause he would get bombarded ) but try that and someone might help you out.

Good Luck :D
    Remember I.T. means In Theory ( it should works )
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was cheeky and went onto the ms forums and asked if anyone could suggest places to get discounts? One of their MCT replied and now I get 15% off. Cant post the name of the guy ( cause he would get bombarded ) but try that and someone might help you out.

Good Luck :D

hahaha...i like your style...go straight for the kill icon_twisted.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking