Options

Are the 2 tests more or less the same?

slideoffslideoff Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
I did a double header today and passed 220-601 and 220-602 today. I couldn't really tell any difference between them, and there had to be at least 10 questions I got that were on both exams. Anyone else experience this? It seems like it could be merged into one test, but I guess it would impact Comptia's bottom line.
"Jeez louise, I can't wait to get my MCSE and quit this job." - Nick Burns

Comments

• Options
    hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
    Congrats. They are similar but Essentials seems to be harder than ITT. Cant put my finger on it though.
  • Options
    TalicTalic Member Posts: 423
    hetty wrote:
    Congrats. They are similar but Essentials seems to be harder than ITT. Cant put my finger on it though.

It was the same way when I took it.
  • Options
    ironlungironlung Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would have to say I agree.I think the 602 had more customer service questions than the 601 making it slightly easier.
    Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet.
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    It seemed to me like the 602 was a bit more customer service oriented as well.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    bogdan5bogdan5 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    slideoff wrote:
    I did a double header today and passed 220-601 and 220-602 today. I couldn't really tell any difference between them, and there had to be at least 10 questions I got that were on both exams. Anyone else experience this? It seems like it could be merged into one test, but I guess it would impact Comptia's bottom line.

Slideoff, how long did you study for those tests and what materials did you use to prepare?
    Going for:N+, MCSA/MCSE.