just passed Network+

mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
i Just passed the Network+ with a 760 i thought it was really easy but probably because i was already a huge networking guy before i started to study, i used the Sybex book and practice questions/study notes i found here and other places.

i now have Network+ and windows vista configuration 70-620

its now on to the A+ to get that out of the way

Comments

• Appatchi_BioAppatchi_Bio Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! keep forward and for me success.... wats next ?
    Becareful Of What U Wish U May Regret It, Becareful Of What U Wish U Just Might Get It...
  • jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    Good score, the A+ was a little bit broader in terms of subject matter but you shouldn't have a problem. I used the Sybex A+ book and it worked excellent, good luck to you.
  • mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
    Good score, the A+ was a little bit broader in terms of subject matter but you shouldn't have a problem. I used the Sybex A+ book and it worked excellent, good luck to you.

i also passed the 70-620, vista configurations a few weeks ago,

i have been working with computers for years but the thing about the A+ is i think it has alot of older stuff i rarely encounter these days so that is the stuff i will need to study.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    What do you mean by older stuff? I think I went in thinking there would be IRQ's DMA's and the like that aren't on the objectives anymore. My best advice to you is read through the objectives on CompTIA's site and study that way.
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS on the pass!

~Peanut Head
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker