For those who are already A+ certified.

ehsanasadehsanasad Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
When a person gets his A+ cert passed, does he get a cert card stating that he is A+ certified? More importantly, does that card has the person's passing score on it??

Your input is greatly appreciated. BTW, its my 1st post, so I'm glad like WHOA!!

Comments

• quickpotquickpot Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I never got a card from CompTIA and I am 99% sure they don't put any kind of scores on a card (if any). I may be wrong; it's been a while since I got certified and I have short memory problems icon_mad.gif

Scores are for your eyes only.. for everyone else it will either be certified.. or not.

And welcome to techexams icon_thumright.gif
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Scores are not posted. You do get an ID card along with your CompTIA certificate.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Janmike is correct...you get a card for all Comptia Certs...and there is no score on them... I wish they would consolidate all the certs to one card, like Microsoft does....instead of having four separate cards.
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • bighuskerbighusker Member Posts: 147
    You get a crappy unlaminated card and a "cetificate" that probably took 2 minutes to design in Microsoft Word....all for only $200+ and a passing score.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    The certificate is, however, a security paper certificate.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • ehsanasadehsanasad Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thnx everyone for your input. I'm a n00bie so I'll have more dumb questions to come.

BTW, Ten9t6 must be ballin with all them certs. that makes you my new best friend :D
  • draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    Yes they do send you a card. Passed the second exam OS Tech. on 2.27.04. :) No they don't put your score on there. Employers don't care anyway, the certification tells them you know enough to pass the exams. Most want to see a cert. and experience. Although my MCSA helped me get this job.
    The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes