Ah, Finally, I'm MCSA!

TecShdwTecShdw Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, I took the last of my tests this morning (70-270) and now I'm officially a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator!! I did it all via Microsoft Press Books maily and a lot of years of using the O.S.'s. I'd also like to thank everyone on the forum for information and great study tips. I'm going to take a break from tests for the momment but MCSE is most likely the next to tackle!
PC Technician Certified - MCSA Server 2003, MCTS-Vista
My Site - My Forum

Comments

• gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Well Deserved
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    TecShdw wrote:
    Well, I took the last of my tests this morning (70-270) and now I'm officially a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator!! I did it all via Microsoft Press Books maily and a lot of years of using the O.S.'s. I'd also like to thank everyone on the forum for information and great study tips. I'm going to take a break from tests for the momment but MCSE is most likely the next to tackle!

feels good doesnt it? congrats, and hopefully you don't have to wait for your certificate in the mail longer than I have, going on 4 weeks now icon_scratch.gif the anticipation is getting to me :)
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • TecShdwTecShdw Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, my MCTS took about that long, the MCP was pretty quick. I'm just waiting for Microsoft to update my transcript and actually give me the chance to order the certificate now. Prometric was really quick about updating their site this time though!
    My Site - My Forum
  • leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    Congrats on the pass! I need to hurry up and take 291 so I can get mine!
    Dustin Leefers
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Great to hear!
    -Daniel
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    TecShdw wrote:
    Yeah, my MCTS took about that long, the MCP was pretty quick. I'm just waiting for Microsoft to update my transcript and actually give me the chance to order the certificate now. Prometric was really quick about updating their site this time though!

my MCP profile took 2 days to update my credentials, and I ordered thw welcome kit that night. Im on day 22 waiting for my damn thing to show up at my door...
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! What's next for you?

~Peanut Head
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • TecShdwTecShdw Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A break for one...lol. I've been learning a lot of new things at work also for my promotion. Most likely I'll start in for MCSE (considering it's only 3 more server exams), I've also thought about the upgrade of MCSA, although I'm not sure at this time it would be very usefull for work. Does anyone know how that works, if you take an upgrade exam you still keep your 'old' credentials plus whatever the upgrade exam gives you...right?
    My Site - My Forum